Aims & Objectives
- To bring to the forefront the secretary’s changing designation and responsibilities of her role in the organisation.
- To recognize the secretary as a valuable asset for any organisation and to acknowledge her efforts.
- To create and promote her personal and corporate image.
- To provide opportunities for her personal and professional growth through training and interaction with other secretaries.
- To provide a forum for the secretary to maximise her skills and career potential in accordance with global trends through periodical seminars,workshops, group activities etc.
- To create awareness of the ever-changing dynamics of the workplace and the innovations in technology, and develop coping strategies.
- To enable the secretary to confidently take on ever more demanding and higher administrative responsibilities.